Nozala TrustNozala Trust is a 20% shareholder in Nozala Investments
- Has formed a strategic commercial partnerships with other corporate funds targeting women’s entrepreneurship, e.g. partnerships with Cape Women’s Forum for formation of Izandla. Provides key training, capacity building and developmental intervention for women in small scale enterprises.
- Holds a few non-strategic shares as donated by, namely; O’Brian Communications, Nozweni (Sasol Oil), Safepack, Calulo, Ma-Afrika Films, and Thusanang Solar Energy.
- It is serviced by a full management team that includes a Managing Director, Accounts Manager, National Project Coordinator and a Regional Project Coordinators.
- Has a credible track record.
- Highly sought after by other BEE companies for enhancing their structure and broadening their empowerment base.
- Has provided funding for start-up support to numerous rural and peri-urban women groups, located in the rural areas of Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, North West, Kwazulu-Natal, Eastern Cape and Mpumalanga, and development grants to several national projects.